Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

Can you say we've done NOTHING productive this weekend?!? I have gotten schoolwork done, and a TEENSY bit of laundry...but that's about all I could manage. Jamie and Daddy were both working Friday night, so Mama and I loaded up the chickies and headed to Savannah for some supper and a few groceries. We ended up making a late night of it.
That CAN'T be comfortable...and I know it isn't safe...so I made her sit up right after I took this.

Saturday night we rode over to Sonic for a quick bite...just to get out of the house. We all looked awful, and the girls even went in the pjs...no glamour here!

Yes...she's eating a banana. My girls are not big french fry fans. They ALWAYS go for the fruit option everywhere we go. They love junk food...but luckily they love the good stuff too!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Colby isn't much of a fry eater either! There are times I'd load up in my pjs just for a vanilla coke!

    ReplyDelete