Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow?!? Like, REAL SNOW?!?!

Well, here are our pics of the infamous SNOW 2010! Jamie had to work, but luckily it came JUST in time! I had been watching all evening, waiting for all that yucky rain to show signs of snow. Jamie finally went and jumped in the shower to get ready for work. OF COURSE, the snow came while he was in there! I was standing under the carport watching the rain and decided I should go ahead and bundle the girls up. When we walked out the door the first flakes were starting to fall, so Emi went and yelled at Jamie to hurry. By the time he got outside, the cars where white and the ground was getting there.

Of course we had to catch it on our tongues...

This is a terrible pic, but at one point Emi grabbed a chair and sat down to "relax and enjoy". The next morning ours was almost gone, since we had trampled it to death the night before...
...but Mam-ma and Papa still had PLENTY!
YIKES!! LOL!
I am so grateful that we got this rare opportunity to play in the snow. The whole time, I kept telling Jamie, "I just can't believe it. I'm standing in it, and yet I CAN'T believe it!!" We played and played and played, then had hot chocolate and snuggle time. It was something we may possibly never do again while they are small. I was their age the last time it snowed in Glennville! It is crazy to think that the next time it snows, they may be sharing it with their babies, and remembering this. Hopefully that will NOT be the case!

No comments:

Post a Comment