Monday, May 31, 2010

Wow....Melissa is my hero!

Oh MY! For some reason I decided to try my hand at creating my own layout last night. After MUCH stress and tweaking, I finally gave up and went to bed. I couldn't sleep, and I was determined....so I got up and messed with it some more. I'm sure I don't have to tell anyone, but Melissa Sands is the BOMB! After much instruction I have finally posted the darn thing.....and it was a BOOGER!! Not to mention, I just don't have the eye for this stuff like you do, M. The background is growing on me, but I hate the header. I have to get busy with my camera and get some decent pics! Thanks so much for your help Mrs. Sands.....once again, you saved the day!!

2 comments:

  1. Not a problem K! If you use those templates that I sent you, I have them setup with all the right sizes. That make it a little less stressful... looks good girl. You know I never think my stuff looks good; sounds like you are doing the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Lissa is the bomb! I'd be just plain out of the loop if it wasnt for her ~

    I'm loving the new background, btw!

    ReplyDelete