Sunday, February 22, 2009

What a weekend....

The demons that have taken over my body and rendered me useless set the stage for a somewhat uneventful weekend. In true Kylie form, I did not have a camera on hand for the funny stuff...I'm working on it, OKAY!?! Mam-ma and Papa returned from their mini-vacation on Thursday, so the girls had not seen them in about a week. Saturday morning we paid a little visit to say hi, and model the "spring fashion" we will be sporting in upcoming pictures. No pictures were taken because Mama and Mam-ma weren't exactly *ahem* at their best, and Super-Papa was on some sort of cleaning mission that involved upturned furniture. However, we will suffice it to say that Giselle, Tyra, and Heidi have NOTHING on the Wilson Twins. Fashion Week, here we come! Somehow the two have learned perfect runway form...and don't mind showing their skills. There is nothing Bailey loves more than new clothes.

After that I went to visit Grandma Sands at the nursing home. I left the twin terrors home to spend some quality time with Daddy before work, and to give "Nana" a break. When I returned, the first sound I heard was two voices shout "Dogpile Daddy!!" followed by a thud. Typical Daddy fun!

Today I woke up with an anvil on my chest, and a lovely sinus infection. My beloved children thought it was a good day to play outside after lunch, and spent most of the afternoon in imagination land. I only had to call them in once for standing at the end of our yard and shouting "HEY NEIGHBOR!!!" to poor Mr. Purvis next door, who I'm certain didn't hear a thing.

Well, it's bedtime...we'll see what this week holds!

1 comment:

  1. Kylie, the girls are getting so big! They are as cute as ever. I'll stop by often to see what is going on with the clan.

    TAFN

    ReplyDelete