Saturday, March 7, 2009

(Kylie) Murphy's Law

Since it was such a BEAUTIFUL day, the girls and I hit the road to Jekyll. I wanted to take a few pics, and the girls are always up for a trip to the beach. I've been wanting to play around with Daddy's old 35mm SLR, so I took it, all the lenses and filters, some black-and-white film, and my digital camera with me. We went down to the driftwood beach, with the understanding that I expected cooperation, with minimal whining, in exchange for playtime. If what I got was minimal whining...I am certainly glad I bribed them. I took two rolls of film, breathtaking shots I might add...with some digital pics mixed in for some color. After the torture was over, and we logged some sand play time, we were off to Brunswick. Drop the film off, grab a bite, pic it up...that was the plan. I took my memory card in to print some of those shots as well. Much to my dismay...Jamie had the digital camera set on the LOWEST resolution..so the pics looked a little pixely...grr. Oh well, atleast I could look forward to the film. So off we ran, grabbed a quick bite, and back to Walmart. BOTH ROLLS OF FILM WERE BLANK....AAAGHHHH!! Cue the psychotic breakdown...
I still have no clue what I did, but I am devastated!! Oh well...it was a pleasant day, I got some good ideas, and the girls got some fresh air. I truly could live at the beach. My mood changes the minute I cross that bridge. Hurry summer!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! That makes me laugh out loud reading your words....that situation probably would have caused me great mental distress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad they don't have the Double Mint twins anymore. The girls could be making you a killing! I know, just your luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos still turned out great !!

    ReplyDelete