Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIF!!!

Not much to report...but I'm trying to be good about posting. The trooper's wife has had an expired tag for a month, so I had to go to Reidsville today and buy my decal. Jamie's schedule was changed, and he didn't have to work until 7, so the girls stayed home with him so that I could stop by and visit the girls at the bank. It was great to see them and catch up, but they were swamped...so when I walked in the door they said "get your drawer!" I had been planning to go get some good baby sugar from Peyton, my best friend Anna's new little man, but the girls woke up this morning with yucky coughs...so I decided to keep the crud to myself. Sigh...maybe next week! It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend, so I'll try to post some pics in the next day or two. Maybe I'll head out to the O'Donnell Manor or the beach...we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone must have stayed up a little late trying to get in a post....yes, try to post some pictures this weekend - you are due!

    ReplyDelete