Friday, April 24, 2009

Dance, dance, dance....

Well....we had dance recital practice tonight. I have to say, it's going to be a cute show. I'm more than a little concerned about the performance of the Wilson Twins, though. They seemed to have "spiced it up" a little since the last one. I will try very hard to get some video to post, and definitely some pics. Poor Bailey got her rhythm from me...but she doesn't let it get her down! Emi seems to be doing pretty well...I almost hate to take her out of it. They want to do judo next year...but I'm undecided. I'm certainly looking forward to tomorrow's recital much more than I was. If anyone's up for some giggles...the show is at 3.

2 comments:

  1. Think I'll wait on the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, the Wilson Twins need to learn some judo moves. Bring them on...

    ReplyDelete