Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dance Recital

We had the spring recital today. The girls did two dances this time...so I had the pleasure of doing the fast costume change twice. Their tap costume was super cute..the dance was "Rockin' Robin". I took a short video for blogging purposes only. Bailey is on the right and Emi on the left.

What I didn't capture was Emi's grand finale. When the girls were all going off the stage; Emi turned her booty to the audience and gave it a good little wiggle. That wasn't enough OF COURSE--she twirled around and then did it again--this time everyone saw and found it quite amusing. I couldn't really get any good pics of them dancing--especially the second dance, because they stayed on the back row.

After it was all over, I tried to get a pic of the two of them on stage with their medals, but Bailey had turned into her alter ego that we like to call "Bratty McBrattyPants". I made sure I got a pic for her to remember her meanness.

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to clarify....that is NOT my kid that almost twirled off the stage (this time)...it was Kylie Blocker...(maybe it's the name)

    ReplyDelete