Friday, May 8, 2009

FULL moon...

Nothing much going on today. Jamie was in a cleaning mood (YAY!) so we got a lot accomplished this afternoon. The girls have been....I don't even have the words. Bailey is getting louder and meaner by the day. Tonight they both tried to stand up in the tub at the same time, and Emi bumped Bailey's chin and gave her a pretty good shake. Whiney Bailey would have had a meltdown...but the little charmer that has taken hold of her screamed, "EMI! YOU HIT ME WITH YOUR BIG, FAT, BOOTY! You made my teeth bump into each other!!" Needless to say, Emi was not properly remorseful (she never is), so Bailey fussed for a few more minutes until something eventually distracted her.

They are riding Jennifer's float in the parade tomorrow...which I have mixed feelings about. I'm afraid they might toss them off the float when they see me along the parade route. After the parade, we have to somehow get the two of them fed, changed, and "made up" to dance at the festival..which I am NOT looking forward to. Any situation that requires Jamie driving among the non-law-enforcement causes me great stress. I'm sure I'll have some shocking tale for tomorrow night. I'm tired just thinking about it............

No comments:

Post a Comment