Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Busy, but Blessed

I've been helping Mama at school the last couple of afternoons when I finish with summer school, since she's so swamped. The girls are taking swimming lessons this week. This is the second time they've taken lessons, but that's partially my fault for not pushing them enough last summer. Jamie worked super early today, so he was home when we got here. The four of us decided to go for a swim. We had such a good time. The girls are so silly...and I just love watching them play with Jamie. They are three of a kind! You'll notice the girls are still sporting their swimmies in the pics...UGH! I lost that argument...but not before we did a LOT of practicing. Jamie doesn't seem to agree that they will NOT learn to swim with floats on their arms...MEN!! After a nice long swim, we came home and I put the girls in the tub, while Jamie cooked supper (for the most part). After two swims and a big supper...I am alone in the silence, while the rest of my bunch is knocked out. Have I mentioned that I love summer?!?

3 comments:

  1. Have to say, I slap the swimmies on too. I'm scared he'll become a little distracted when he is playing and that isn't hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed Matthew up for swimming lessons one summer and he just stood on the side the whole week. But, happily, he swims like a fish now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I sent ya a link to the bucket. Hope you get it. ;) You are so talented, you could make it!

    ReplyDelete