Thursday, June 11, 2009

Craft, crafty...

My girls love bags. I can't imagine where they got it...HA! I found these cute canvas bags at Hobby Lobby, and decided to try my hand at painting them. Here's what I have so far...

Bailey's is painted on the side with pockets. There are 3 pockets across the front (the white dotted part). I don't like the monogram on Bailey's...but I never claimed to be good at this...and the girls certainly don't mind. I haven't decided yet what to do with the opposite side on each. My abilities are oh-so limited!

6 comments:

  1. Cute!! Why was I left off the list when they passed out talents in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You are so darn talented! Can I have one too? LOVE THEM! Can't wait to see the other side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep-they look PROfessional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Hey, I've been looking for a new summer purse...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much time did Sandra have in these? NOT doubting YOUR talent but........
    They are SUPER cute. Show me your REAL talent. I want a crabby beach bag. Can you work on that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had nothing to do with them, Tammy. She has no confidence in herself, but comes up with some great stuff.

    ReplyDelete