Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fun in the sun!

We spent the day with our little extended "family" on Saturday. The men played some golf, then we all headed over to the Crews' for some pool time. Jamie has got some SERIOUS issues with the girls being in the pool with no swimmies (even in waist-deep water) so I didn't take too many pics. I HAD to get a couple of Emi...being Emi! If you've ever had the pleasure of witnessing a E/B meltdown...you'd think it's horrible being one of the Wilson twins. But here's proof that it's good to be Emi...


It's a rough life, but someone's got to lead it......

OH!! I have to tell this on Jamie...even though it's a "you had to be there". He really is very funny about how panicky he is with the kids in the water. We laughed at him all day because every time I blinked he was saying "eyes on kids!!!" If we told him to chill out, his response was "that's my BABY!!" Funny stuff....Anyway, Anna put Peyton's swimsuit on him, and I held him for a while in the water (after B&E were gone to Mam-ma and Papa's). I considered dunking him, and thought better of it, because I didn't know how Anna would take it. Turns out, she would have been fine with it. She mentioned how she used to dunk Chloe, and she loved it; so I told her to wait until Jamie was looking, and do it to Peyton. He was up on the patio sitting in a lounge chair, seemingly in deep conversation. When we saw him looking in our general direction; Anna blew in Peyton's face and when he held his breath, she dunked him...very, very quickly! Believe me when I say that you could literally see every muscle in Jamie's body go completely rigid. Peyton LOVED it, but his Uncle Jamie was horrified!! He kept asking for the next 15 minutes or so if Anna wanted him to hold Peyton, and actually threatened physical harm if she did it again.

1 comment: