Friday, June 12, 2009

More bags...

So I finished Bailey's bag....

I have to say...it started out as a complete disaster. I hated it; which made me sad, because I'm not really wild about the other side already. But after I played with it for a while...it was looking better. Now that the name's on it...I'm actually pretty proud of it. I had a lot of fun doing this. I think I'm going to grab a couple of paint colors here and there and play around some more.

HONEST opinions!! You will NOT hurt my feelings.....I need guidance.

3 comments:

  1. You know I'd lay it on the line for you....but I think it turned out extremely cute. You have the perfect handwriting for that stuff. When did you learn to draw like that? You kept that hidden in all our years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie - it is really cute! U did good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC! My Jessica said, "Way cool".

    ReplyDelete