Saturday, August 15, 2009

Randomness

Here are a few random pics that I have taken, but never really got around to posting.
This one is before our trip to Savannah for my birthday. I think Bailey took it. She was struggling, so Emi stepped in at one point, so I'm not sure who actually got the shot. Not the best pic in the world, but Jamie and I have NO pics together!!

This one was taken the same day. There is a wind tunnel in the Savannah Mall that blows hurricane-force winds (up to 78 mph). We couldn't resist....I know, child abuse. It was super funny. You get to watch the mph on the screen. They were laughing until it hit about 70, then Emi turned around and knocked. For those of you dialing the authorities....no worries, they aren't trapped. You can open it any time!

This is a random pic of Emi before school. All you have to do is say camera to her, and she turns on the "cheese". Bailey was running ahead, like she does every morning!




This is another random before-school pic. They are so silly!







3 comments: