Saturday, February 20, 2010

The eyes have it........

My girls have strange eyes...lol. They used to be a really dark, rich brown; but now the flecks of green are making more and more of an appearance. I still think they're super pretty, but I don't think the true colors come through in pics. I have been trying to figure out how to get nicer eyes in PSE, and I think I'm getting close! I took this pic of the girls and Peyton back in July. As you can see, the flash made serious eye issues!

After a lot of playing and tweaking...here is what I came up with in PSE. It's not perfect...but I like it. :)


Don't get me wrong...I won't be editing every pic of my children...I think they're beautiful just the way they are!! But it's nice to know that the little things can be fixed if they need to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment