Monday, February 22, 2010

YIPPEEEEEE!!!

Yesterday I got an early graduation gift. A REBEL!! WHOOOHOOO!! Mama and Daddy got the camera for me, and Jamie gave me a zoom lens. Of course I had to test it out immediately, so I went out to Aunt Sharon's for a few pics. The girls were in NO MOOD...but I did manage to get a few cute ones.


When I came home today, the girls were enjoying a little outdoor time before supper. Jamie and I were watching them and I suddenly said "OH!! I've got to take some pics!!" Jamie said "YOU BETTER!!" LOL! I ran inside and got my new LOVE and grabbed a few shots. Can you just say I am in love with this thing?!?! There is NO WAY my point-and-shoot would have gotten THIS....

OR this.......

Or my personal fave......THIS!

That one totally cracked me up...I was never able to snap fast enough before!!

Tonight I was playing with it and got this one....

Doesn't he look thrilled? Hehehe...

"OMG Kylie that flash is horrible.....STOP" HA!!

2 comments:

  1. Now Jamie has to learn to become MORE photogenic!! Apparently they combine a little dancing action with the jumping....just jumping can be sooo boring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! Learn how to use it, then u can teach me! I bought a book, but as you can tell from my pictures, I haven't even opened it yet...

    ReplyDelete