Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm BACK!

FINALLY!!!

...and it only took 10 years!!!
Saturday was my LONG-awaited graduation day! Mama and Daddy, along with Jamie and the girls, made the early trip to Mt. Vernon to cheer me on. Afterward, Mama and Daddy took us all out for lunch before heading home. Sunday, Jamie and I took the girls to the beach for some R & R before we tackled these last two days of school.



Today was Honors Day for first grade, so I went to take some pics of the Stooges. This pic makes me laugh and laugh....it sums up their relationship!


Bailey was not happy about the crowd when they came into the gym. She decided to be shy, and kept inching closer and closer to Emi. Emi would move away, Bailey would follow, and Dawson would shift. Before long, there was a lovely gap in the class, LOL.

Both girls received a certificate for exceeding on the Reading and Language Arts sections of the CRCT, as well as meeting their AR goal all four nine weeks. Emi was recognized for attending the Young Authors' Conference, and being Artist of the Month. I am a proud, proud Mama!! I left before Thomas's program, but I will be front and center for Colby's tomorrow! We have some smart cookies in this family!

Here is another pic of the Terrible Trio in all their dignified behavior....

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute dresses!! Now for some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is SSSOOOOO them. The two happy smiley wilies and the third too cool for school! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete