Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bubble Trouble!

What a GORGEOUS day!! The girls spent the ENTIRE day in the yard today. They had a fresh bottle of bubbles each (their favorite thing in the world) and couldn't wait to soak up some sunshine. I did take a second to snap a few pics, aren't you proud? Jamie went to the race in Atlanta today, so I took advantage of the alone time to tackle the mountain of laundry I've been accumulating. On one of my trips to the machines, Emi proudly told me they were washing my car with bubbles. AAAGH!! Sure enough...they were blowing bubbles directly onto my BLACK, POLLEN-COVERED car!! Needless to say they got a big kick out of watching me hose it off. I couldn't even be mad at them....it was just TOO NICE of a day! LOL!







After lunch, Brayden (Dee Gravely's little girl) came over to play on the trampoline for a while. They played their little hearts out until I called my two for supper. I don't think it will be too hard to get them in bed tonight. I sure hope this sunshine hangs around for a while.....

2 comments:

  1. LOL ~ At least you got your car washed... you think if I bought a couple of bottles of bubbles you could drop your two off at my house for a couple hours? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' that camera??? Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete