Sunday, March 14, 2010

March Winds bring.....new clothes!

Mama and I attempted a trip to the beach yesterday with the girls. I took a couple of outfits and we hit the road to Jekyll. It was Peaches to Beaches day, so we thought we might hit some sales along the way, but the crowds were huge, so we just decided to stick to the original plan. About halfway between Jesup and Brunswick, I got an email that said they were having a big art festival in the historic district of Jekyll. (SCREAM!) As you can imagine, it was PACKED! The wind was absolutely terrible, and even a bit cold on the river side of the island, where I intended to take pics. We decided to put everyone out of their misery and do a little shopping. We ended up going to Savannah and wading through the St. Patty's Day crowd (YUCK). After some supper and a little shopping, we called it a night. It sounds like a wild day, but it was actually a very good day.



On another note, it was Day 2 of meds. Bailey feels sort of yucky about 1.5 hrs after taking it, and she doesn't eat a ton of lunch. However, when it wears off about 1:00 or 1:30, she chows down. We're going to stay at it, but so far we're not seeing much improvement. Day 3 has been about the same....she feels yucky about the same time after taking it. I think we'll definitely be considering time release, but she can't swallow the pill so we've got a while on that.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I don't think you will ever get any cuter pics! I LOVE these. You are a natural with your new camera! :)

    ReplyDelete